XFX Radeon 6770 Review
The Radeon HD 6770 series is a well know middle of line Graphics card from AMD that packs a punch in processing, while keep some weight back in you pocket in change. It is AMD’s most efferent and cost effective graphics card. The HD 6770 support AMD’s eyefinity setup for up to 3 monitors, because the card as dual DVI ports, display port and a HDMI out. It also supports Stereoscopic 3D with Blu-ray support at 1080p with; though the max resolution output of the card is 2560×1600. The Radeon HD 6770 comes with 1GB of DDR5 ram which is very useful and in this video I will be showing you how well the game performs with MW3 as a short game sample. Enjoy.
- Full DirectX 11 Support
- 3D Gaming & 3D Blu-Ray Movies
- AMD EyeFinity Multi-Display Up to 3 Displays
- PCI Express 2.1 Bus
- 1GB GDDR5 Memory
- 1080p Full HD
- AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
- Display Port 1.2 – 2560×1600 Max Resolution
- HDMI 1.4a – 1920×1200 Max Resolution
- DVI-I Dual-Link – 2560×1600 Max Resolution
Stereoscopic 3D Ready for 3D Gaming & 3D Blu-Ray Movies
Enjoy real stereoscopic HD3D Gaming, 3D Movies and Blu-ray 3D Movies.
- Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
- Blu-ray 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming
- 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware support
Image Quality Enhancement Technologies
Anti-aliasing technology smooths out stright lines and curves so they look less jagged and
- Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-alias
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filter
- 128-bit floating point HDR rendering
MD EyeFinity Multi-Display One Card – Up to 3 Displays
Enjoy your gaming and work across multiple displays and in eye-popping real Stereo 3D.
- Native support for up to 3 simultaneous displays
- Up to 3 displays with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream
- Independent resolutions & display controls.
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single