Spigen iPhone 6 4.7″ Slim Thin Fit Case Review + Giveaway
The iPhone 6 is coming and we all know that but , indications from rumors and leaks have suggested two sizes for Apple’s latest and greatest. today i got confirmation of that with the Spigen iPhone 6 4.7″ Slim thin Fit Case which we unboxed and reviewed. The Case comes in clearly labeled as iPhone 6 4.7. So it means the will be a 4.7″ iPhone 6 and probably an iPhone 6 5.5 as rumored.
This is a very light ultra fit case for the iPhone 6 that should fit snug around Apple’s future device. we have a good idea what the iPhone 6 4.7 looks like and how this case will handle it.
Like, Share & favorite video below on YouTube
Subscribe to Booredatwork on YouTube .
Leave a comment on why you would by an iPhone 6 4.7″
- SF (Soft Feel) Coated: Non-Slip Matte surface with a Grip
- Premium Polycarbonate with Urethane Coating: prevents discoloration
- Slim, form-fitted and lightweight
- Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6 (4.7″) – 2014