Samsung Tizen SmartTV OS Hands-on
For Years I had complained that Samsung needed to upgrade its SmartTV OS, and its done exactly that using Tizen OS, and from first glimpse. it is looking pretty good. More streamlined interface, with faster reaction time and a better user interface that felt easy to use and access. Why don’t you take a look below to see what Samsung has created with its new Tizen SmartTV OS.
- Samsung Sports Live allows users to watch live games while simultaneously checking team and player stats on the same screen. Samsung has also partnered with global games companies for a large and varied games catalogue.
- The PlayStation Now cloud-streaming game service available in North America offers PlayStation gaming on Samsung Smart TVs with no PlayStation console needed. With PlayStation Now on Samsung Smart TVs, users can play hundreds of PlayStation®3 games simply by pairing their TVs with DUALSHOCK 4 controllers.
- The popular dance game Just Dance Now, in partnership with Ubisoft, is available globally on Samsung Smart TVs. Users will be able to play and dance in front of their TVs using the Samsung Smart Remote and Samsung mobile devices. The game supports multiple players, so even more friends and family can join in the fun.
- Bingo HOME: Race to Earth is a gaming title for the new DreamWorks Animation movie HOME and features progressive bingo that includes casual, shared gaming on the TV and smart devices already found in the home. The technology is a new innovative eco-system pioneered by Samsung and Yahoo for multi-screen interaction in the living room.
- Samsung’s own Milk Video curates the most popular and interesting video clips from websites to give users access to premium content from a growing list of almost 50 content partners. To help users discover even more fun content, Samsung’s On TV feature helps users discover new content easily with intuitive recommendations.