Razer Edge 5G and Razer Edge – The Ultimate Handheld Gaming Device
Today, Razer has launched the Razer Edge in both 5G and WiFi models; the 5G model is in exclusive partnership with Verizon. The Razer Edge is the ultimate Android-based gaming handheld, previously announced during RazerCon in 2022 and showcased at CES 2023 – winning various ‘Best Of’ awards: Gaming, Mobile, Handheld, etc.
We are sharing some key news and product details below for your news queue and content for your readers. Please let us know if you have any questions:
- Razer Edge is the world’s first dedicated 5G handheld console; which was announced during the RazerCon 2022 keynote
- Always-connected gaming handheld, first device in the world powered by the incredibly powerful and actively cooled Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 Gaming Platform
- Razer Edge 5G features absolute cutting-edge 5G Ultra Wideband connectivity, giving gamers the option to get off the couch and experience true mobile gaming on the go
- Delivers thousands of AAA games playable on the best screen for its category; 6.8” AMOLED display and 2400×1080 FHD+ resolution that boasts a 144Hz refresh rate
- Such as Android games and pre-installed launchers like Epic Games, cloud streaming services like Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) and Nvidia GeForce Now, or remote play options offering full access to PC libraries like Steam Link, Moonlight, Parsec, and Xbox Game Pass.
- Comes bundled with the new Razer Kishi V2 Pro, featuring all the award-winning technologies, customization options and features of the Kishi V2 mobile controller, with two additions: Razer HyperSense advanced-haptic feedback and a 3.5mm audio port.
- Coming shortly after launch in Q1,, the Kishi V2 Pro will support the recently announced virtual controller support, allowing players to remap their physical buttons to play touch-screen only games.
- With Nvidia GeForce Now, players can experience RTX 4080 graphics on the go
- Razer Edge (Wi-Fi) exclusively at Razer.com and RazerStore locations across the US for $399.99, and the Razer Edge 5G exclusively at Verizon.com and Verizon store locations.
- Press assets can be found HERE
- More details for Razer Edge 5G pricing are available through Verizon HERE.
Razer Edge and Razer Edge 5G – Exclusive Hands-On and Release Date revealed at CES
Developed with a 6.8” AMOLED display and 2400×1080 FHD+ resolution that boasts a 144Hz refresh rate, the Razer Edge is ideal for an always-connected mobile gaming experience. The handheld is the first device powered and developed exclusively for the latest Snapdragon G3x Gen 1 Gaming Platform, and is purpose-built with active cooling for long gaming sessions playing top AAA titles and native games on the go without having to compromise performance. The Razer Edge is available now in two versions in the US: Razer Edge (Wi-Fi) exclusively at Razer.com and RazerStore locations across the US for $399.99, and the Razer Edge 5G exclusively at Verizon.com and Verizon store locations. More details for Razer Edge 5G pricing are available through Verizon here.