New product news from Acer’s Global Press Conference today
- Acer ConceptD: This new brand of high-end Windows 10 desktops, notebooks, and monitors are optimized for graphic designers, filmmakers, engineers, architects, developers and other creators. Timeless design language, silenced processing, and extremely color-accurate displays distinguish these creator PCs and monitors.
- Predator Helios 700 and Predator Helios 300 Gaming Notebooks: The all-new Helios 700 includes a unique HyperDrift keyboard that slides forward, allowing increased airflow directly through the top of the notebook, enabling gamers to push the powerful components to their highest potential. The redesigned Predator Helios 300 includes a sleek modern look and is powered by either up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design, or the latest GeForce GTX GPUs, yet still retains its budget-friendly price tag.
- Nitro 7 and Nitro 5 Gaming Notebooks: The new Nitro 7 laptop is for casual gamers looking to boost their gaming performance as they connect with friends online. In addition, Acer updated the Nitro 5 series with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics, a new display with a 144Hz refresh rate, and a low-latency response time of only 3ms.
- Chromebook 715/714: These new enterprise-class Chromebooks are designed to empower cloud workers with military-grade durable aluminum designs, fingerprint readers and Citrix-certification. Also, the Chromebook 715 is the first with a dedicated numeric keypad.
- Aspire Series: The Aspire series of notebooks meet a wide range of consumers’ needs. The Aspire 7 is ideal for prosumers who to maximize their capabilities with high-end specs; the Aspire 5 delivers solid mainstream computing, and the Aspire 3 lets customers get the most from their budget.
- TravelMate P6 Series Notebooks: Ideal for frequent business travelers, these notebooks are ultra-thin at just 0.6 inches and lightweight at just 2.4 pounds. Up to 20 hours of battery life supports long, transcontinental flights or two full days of meetings on a single charge.
- Spin 3: The new convertible Spin 3 adds more of the latest technology including NVIDIA GeForce MX230 GPU, more storage options and up to 12 hours of battery life.
Gaming Desktop, Display and Gadgets
- Predator Orion 5000 Gaming Desktop: Features up to a 9th Gen Intel Core™ i9-9900K processor with the Z390 chipset, NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 GPUs, Dragon 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet, and an even more compact footprint.
- Predator CG437K P Gaming Display: Designed for hardcore PC and console gaming enthusiasts looking for ultra-high definition (3840 x 2160), this new 43-inch LFGD (large format gaming display) 4K monitor features a fast 144Hz refresh rate for incredibly smooth and tear-free imagery and VESA-certified DisplayHDR™ 1000 certification for better contrast and color accuracy.
- Predator Gaming Gadgets: The line of gaming accessories has been expanded to include the Predator Cestus 330 mouse boasting a newly released solid Pixart 3335 sensor that provides responsive tracking; the Galea 311 noise-isolating gaming headset with precision-tuned 50mm drivers; the Predator Aethon 300 keyboard with Cherry switches (MX Blue) and anti-ghosting on all keys; and the Predator M-Utility backpacked with a plethora of pockets and a 17-inch laptop compartment.