LG G Pad 7.0 LTE coming to AT&T priced at 99cent when bunlded with LG G2, G3 or G Flex Purchase
AT&T is the first to bring you the LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, and starting August 8, you can purchase the tablet in AT&T stores and at att.com for just 99 cents, when bundled with a LG G2, LG G3, or LG G Flex smartphone. You can also choose to purchase the tablet for $12.50 per month with zero down and no annual service contract (wireless service charges separate),2 or for $149.99 with a two year agreement.3
The portable LG G Pad weighs just 10.4 ounces and fits comfortably in a purse or suitcase, so you can take it with you on-the-go. Running on Android 4.4 Kit Kat and a 1.2GHz processor helps ensure that you can toggle between the tablet’s various features without delay. To see the LG G Pad in action, check out this Mobile Minute. Other features include:
- 7-inch HD+ IPS Display: 7-inch HD+ IPS display uses Zero Gap technology for wide angle viewing, so it’s easy to share the tablet with a friend while watching a movie or playing a game.
- 5 Megapixel Rear-facing Camera: 5 megapixel rear-facing touch and shoot camera takes vibrant photos of your favorite candid moments.
- 4000 mAh Battery: 10 hours of usage with the 4000 mAh battery, enables you to use the LG G Pad throughout the day.
- LG QPair™: Answer calls, receive and reply to messages and stay on top of your social networks that are on your smartphone, directly from the LG G Pad. Pair the tablet with any smartphone with Android 4.1 or higher.
- Dual Window and QSlide Multitasking Capabilities: Quick and simple multitasking with the dedicated Dual Window soft key. Dual Window offers split-screen viewing for increased productivity with compatible apps. You can even drag and drop content from one window to the other. And the handy QSlide function feature takes multitasking to the next level, letting you conveniently adjust the size and transparency of up to two compatible apps that float over your main screen.
- Quickmemo®+: Type or make hand written notes on any screen capture or photo using just your finger, and then share via email or post on your favorite social network. Create a diary or journal of notes and QuickMemo’s with the notebook feature.
- Knock Code™: Tap your personal pattern on the display to wake it from sleep mode and securely unlock it at the same time. With Knock Code you don’t have to worry about the tablet turning on accidentally by bumping in to something in your bag or suitcase.
AT&T continues to strengthen its position as a leading tablet provider by offering you a wide selection of tablets on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.