Lenovo ThinkPad 8 Tablet Unboxing
The ThinkPad 8 is the thinnest and lightest ThinkPad tablet in Lenovo’s arsenal to date. This tablet is made to serve mobility needs for Windows 8.1 environments as well as traditional PC applications such as Microsoft Office. The tablet follows ThinkPad’s tradition of high quality and ruggedness with robust build materials and the ability for IT departments to manage remotely. ThinkPad Tablet 8 is packed with a Full HD display, the latest Intel Z3770 Quad Core Processor (Bay Trail) and complimented with micro USB 3.0 and HDMI ports.
The ThinkPad 8 starts at $399 with Windows 8.1 and includes Microsoft Office Home and Student Home. Windows 8.1 Pro (loaded on this review system) systems are $499. Check out our unboxing of the device below.
- Smudge less IPS LED backlight display with infinity AGC Dragontrail Glass.
- Robust all Aluminum top cover with rubber edging, weighing 14 ounces.
- 8.3” high-resolution 1920×1200 FHD bright display with 10-point multi-touch.
- High-speed USB 3.0 port for peripheral connectivity and data transfer; also supporting USB 2.0.
- HDMI-out port allows easy connection to an HD television or other monitor.
- Optional Quickshot Cover that triggers ThinkPad 8’s cameras with finger flick.
- 2MP front-facing webcam for video conferencing, 8MP rear-facing camera.
- Intel Quad Core processor that doubles the processing power and graphics