Gaming on the Surface Pro 2: TitanFall
The Surface Pro 2 is more than just a Tablet, its packs a enough power to easily edit my videos and now has become my traveling editing laptop/tablet. But it can do more, last year we tried our Batman Arkham City on the Surface Pro 2 and it worked like a charm. So if that works, then we figured with my love for TitanFall and how I would love to play this on the road on my Surface Pro 2. Why not test it out. So we did, and it works!!1. yes you can play TitanFall on the Surface Pro 2, but there are a few steps to take before you can full enjoy the game on your Surface Pro 2, there are a few steps you have to take. You can find the instructions below.
If you still doubt it, take a look at the video below, showcasing the game running at 1080p & 720p on the Surface Pro 2; with 720p being the best resolution for gameplay.
Install Intel Iris Beta Drivers: Download Here
How to install the drivers :
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on “Display adapters”
5. Double click “Intel HD Graphics”
6. Click on the “Driver” tab
7. Click on “Update Driver” button
8. Click on “Browse my computer for driver software”
9. Click on “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
10. Click on “Have Disk” button
11. Click “Browse”
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Beta Intel HD Graphics driver to
13.Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file -depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
16. Click “Next”
Driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click “Close”