comScore Announces Official Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of January 28, 2018
Only comScore Provides the Official Global Movie Results
comScore today announced the official worldwide weekend box office estimates for the weekend of January 28, 2018, as compiled by the company’s theatrical measurement services.
comScore’s Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, “Fox’s ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ takes over the top spot on the global chart this weekend with an $86.1 million worldwide debut. The film is followed in the second spot by ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle’ which has now become Sony’s fifth highest grossing film of all-time with an incredible $822 million worldwide total to date.”
The top 3 worldwide weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, January 28, are below.
1. Maze Runner: The Death Cure – 20th Century Fox – $86.1M
2. Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle – Sony – $34.1M
3. Greatest Showman, The – 20th Century Fox – $19.6M
The top 3 domestic weekend box office estimates, listed in descending order, per data collected as of Sunday, January 28, are below.
1. Maze Runner: The Death Cure – 20th Century Fox – $23.5M
2. Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle – Sony – $16.4M
3. Hostiles – Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures – $10.2M
As the trusted official standard for real-time worldwide box office reporting, comScore provides the only theater-level reporting in the world. Customers are able to analyze admissions and gross results around the world using comScore’s suite of products.