Bomb the Zombie- Android Game Review
net mobile AG (http://www.net-m.de/), creators of the hit apps Astral Commander and Greedy Pigs, today announced the release of its casual strategy puzzle game for iOS and Android, Bomb the Zombies. Players must use their best strategy skills to ward off miniature zombies while protecting innocent hostages in this fun physics puzzle game accessible for all ages.
Available for free in the App Store and Google Play, Bomb the Zombies provides hours of fun and challenging gameplay with over 6 colorful worlds to explore featuring 90 levels altogether. Players must skillfully squash and knock over building walls that house an invasion of zombies as well as innocent hostages. Strategy and precision are essential because ammunition is limited, and players can achieve a higher score by keeping the hostages safe while conserving ammo.
I will say Bomb the Zombie is a very entertaining and easy game to get into, as a similar feel to Angry birds in terms of ease of use. I suggest you give the game a download, its free and fun on you Android or iOS device
Bomb the Zombies features:
● Test your strategy skills in this realistic physics puzzle game
● Advance through 90 levels across 6 uniquely designed worlds featuring challenging obstacles filled with pint-sized zombie creatures
● See beautifully designed characters and territories overrun by zombies, including the Metropolis, Haunted Castle, Ancient Ruins and Pirate Bay
● Choose from a variety of ammo that you can use to topple building walls and squish zombies, while protecting the innocent hostages
● Lob bombs at zombies using intuitive tap and toss controls, which are easy to learn and accessible for players at all ages
● Challenge and rank against other players and friends around the world through the global high score system in the Game Center and Scoreloop
● Collect treasure boxes in the field to earn extra points, and purchase coins in-app to buy additional unlocked levels and future mystery upgrades