Audio-Technica ATH-M50XBL Headphone Review
The Audi-technica ATH-M50XBL is the latest limited edition model of Audio-technica M50 headphones. The M50XBL are the special edition version of these headphones, look amazing with a blue & gold/brown color. The build quality is solid all around. Priced at $192 on Amazon the M50XBl comes with a gold-ish brown soft carry pouch to protect your headphones and three cables all of different lengths but with the same 2.5mm connector for the headphones. the technical crafting of the M50XBL is exquisite with detail on every level, from the lightweight yet durable frame, to the soft and supple leather stitching on the earcups and headband. Basically the word quality is written over it.
But what you most care about it the sound. The ATH-M50XBL are studio professional headphones, and they sound that way, with rich bass that isn’t over powering. The mids, highs and lows are well-balanced, and even though these are bass heavy headphones. Vocals still come out clear and balance. I must admit I really like these offering from Audio-technica, with the ATH-M50XBL, its got a nice balance of style and quality to it. So if you are looking for a well priced pair of headphones that’s got some bass kick in them, then go pick up the Audio-technica M50XBL. You won’t regret it.
- Special edition blue color, with tan handband and earpads
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening